Wednesday, September 9, 2009

6 Weeks Old!

I've been terrible at posting Avery and Isabella's stats. They are 6 weeks old and getting so big!

Isabella weighs 8 lbs 2 oz (she's gained 3 lbs in 6 weeks!) and is 21" long. That puts her in the 10th percentile! That's such an improvement from the 1.5th percentile at 2 weeks!

Avery weighs 7 lbs 4 oz (that's a 3 lbs 4 oz weight gain) and 19.5" long. She's still only in the 3%, but is slowly catching her sister! As far as I'm concerned the bigger the better, so keep on going girls!

They aren't identical, but they definitely look like sisters!

7 comments:

:: ashley :: said...

They are such cute kiddos! Good thing you can tell them apart, I sure cant!

Unknown said...

Man, they are such adorable girls! I love the faces babies make. So so fun. Thanks for the update :)

Brian and Jessica Quigley said...

I'm so happy for you! They are beautiful girls! Hayden says, "Whoot, whoo".

Briann said...

What cute girls! I think Isabella looks alot like you Megan!

Melissa P said...

You have such beautiful girls! Glad they are growing and healthy! I bet you are pretty busy, but being a mom is so much fun!!

Jason and Jennifer said...

Your girls are adorable!! And yeah it would be great to see you sometime, it has been forever! Our new place is suppose to be Lehi, if it ever goes through. You guys are living in the area aren't you??

Nan said...

I'm so glad to find your blog. It will be fun to follow you and your kidlets-if you ever have time to make a post!