Monday, June 9, 2008

What's going down...

Alright, here it is, I have a blog. I guess I should say we have a blog, but I'm sure I will be doing most of the blogging.

I guess I'll start on a little update on our lives. Dallin got a great internship at National Instruments this summer in Austin, TX so here we are back in good ol' Texas. My brother got his MBA from UT so his wife Sheri found a current MBA student who was leaving for a summer internship and needed someone to take care of there apartment. It's a great apartment with walking trails, basketball and tennis courts, pools, theatres, a gym, and everything else you could possibly need. It's about 5 minutes to Dallin's job which is great because we only have one car for the summer. Everything has just fallen into place for us this summer, we are so blessed! I found a job just days after living here for the State of Texas. It's a temporary 3 month job and I actually really enjoy it. The best part is I work across the street from the state capitol!

Dallin likes National Instruments and would love it if they offered him a job. I can't really tell you what he does all day because I don't understand it, but I do know he is learning a lot.

We're sad we aren't able to keep in touch as well as we would like, but hopefully we can keep our friends up to date on our lives through our bl0g. Hope to hear from you all soon!

5 comments:

The Wright Fam said...

Hooray for blogs!! That's awsesome that you are back in good 'ol Texas- I am jealous!!! I am glad to hear you guys are doing good!

Briann said...

Hey! I'm glad you are enjoying the summer there! How is the weather? I would love it if Shaun got an internship in Austin next summer or Dallas! Anywho, here is the link to our blog too and Derek and Sheri have one that you can click on through our site :)

Mrs. H said...

Congrats on the blog. I added you on as one of my friends. And congrats for everything falling into place.

:: ashley :: said...

Yay for blogs! I am excited you guys got one. Thats so nice you got everything figured out for Texas so quick! I hope you like your summer out there, I hear it's pretty hot! But I am sure you're used to it!

Melany said...

hey meg, i saw your blog link on ashley reeve's page. glad to see you've joined the blogging menace. :) i started ours a few months ago and i'm addicted. (if you can't tell from our blog title, this is melany larsen by the way.)