Monday, March 30, 2009

New Blog

Can you believe it? I actually figured out how to change the background on my blog and it was easy! You would think that with a husband who developes software for a living I would have figured out how to do this a long time ago, but being my stubborn self I had to do it on my own. What do you think? It's scary how so many things in my life look the same. This of course stems from my obsession with green!

In other news, I am 20 weeks today and we find out what we are having on Friday! Either way I'm sure the poor kind will be wearing lots of green...haha, just kidding (kind of). But I did promise my husband that if we have a girl I won't make her have a green room. Although, I don't think green is strictly a "boy" color.

Check back later for the big news! We can't wait!!

7 comments:

Melissa P said...

ohhh Im so excited to find out what you guys are having!!!!

Jude and Ashley said...

I am the exact same way! It took me forever to figure out how to change the background of our blog and of course I was too stubborn and prideful to ask anyone else how to do it. So excited to find out if it's a boy or girl...do you have any guess? We find out 4 weeks from today.

M said...

yay! we are so excited for you. ok so...update...girl or boy??

Natalie said...

ooooh, I love the new blog background! So beautiful!

And I can't wait to find out what you guys are having!

And Megan please post a picture of your cute little body pregnant. I am positive that you are the most adorable pregnant lady ever.

Cory & Alli said...

Congrats on the blog background! Once I figured out how to switch it, I started changing it monthly! I can't wait to see what you're having, make sure you blog about it! Our little girl is going to need either a roommate at USU or a missionary to write! :)

Brooke said...

megan, i must admit i was blog hopping. i realized rob and shauna have derek linked to their blog. i couldn't help taking a peek to see if your brother had some links to his siblings. i really don't hop all the time though. i think it's weird.
anyway-congrats on the pregnancy. that really is very exciting.
tell your sister i said hello and hope she is doing well.
by the way, this is brooke (bastian).

Melany said...

i put green on penny all the time and i love it. i wanna see preggo pics! don't be scared, people just wanna see how cute you look! :) and let us know what you're having!!