Sunday, April 26, 2009

Graduation!!

Yay! Dallin graduated! This was such a great day for Dallin. He has worked so hard the past 4 years and it's finally over. Well, almost over he still has 2 classes to take this summer, but that's nothing!

Diploma in hand! The college of Mathematics and Physical Science (BS is Computer Science)

I didn't mean to blend in with the graduates. I guess that's what I get for wearing a navy blue dress to BYU.

The whole group! Thanks to our family for supporting Dallin!

I'm so proud of Dallin. He is such a harworker and smart guy! Congrats Dallin!



3 comments:

Brian and Jessica Quigley said...

Good job Dalli!n! Now you have to convince Brian to keep going. Megan how are you and the babies doing?

Briann said...

Congrats!!!

Cory & Alli said...

Congrats! (I have the same blue dress! Old Navy Maternity, yeah? Love it!)