Sunday, July 5, 2009

Nursery!

It's almost done! Dallin has been working so hard to finish the nursery before these babies come. The paint and molding is done, the new blinds are installed, and the furniture is assembled. The only thing left is installing the ceiling fan (that room gets HOT!) and curtains. I guess we still have to decorate (put stuff on the walls, etc) but the hard stuff is done and the other stuff will have to wait until I'm up again because I don't think Dallin would even know where to start. Anyway, I'm sooo happy with how everything has turned out so far! Way to go Dallin!


5 comments:

Melany said...

so cute! i love the pink and green stripes - so clever to alternate the colors with the molding in between. i'm so excited for you and your twins!

Unknown said...

It look so good! Ok, so when's Dallin coming over to do ours? :P

leanne miner said...

So cute Meg!!! Hope you're doing alright on bedrest!!! We miss the ward!

Cory & Alli said...

LoL, I'm copying your posts! Bedrest/nursery! The paint looks soooo good! I'm jealous!

The Pope Family said...

Oh good job Dallin! I am very impressed, you did the painting by yourself, looks professional.