Saturday, August 1, 2009

Our Babies are here!

Avery and Isabella are here at last! They arrived Monday, July 27th at 3:25 am and 3:26 am.


Isabella on the left, Avery on the right



Avery on the left,Isabella on the right

Avery weighed in at a whooping 4 lbs and was 15.5'' long. Isabella was 5lbs. 2 oz. and 17.5" long. Isabella was in the NICU for only 2 days and Avery didn't send any time at all there! We've had Isabella under the billi lights since we've been home which she doesn't like at all! Someone has to sit next to her and strock her leg all the time or she just cries and cries.

They are absolutely beautiful as you can see and we feel tremendously blessed to have them!


Isabella under the billi light, you can see why she doesn't like them!

12 comments:

Ashley said...

How Adorable!!! Congrats Meg!! I love that pic of her under the light. Its so modern of her to want to tan. JK... It does not look that fun. They are beautiful!!

Eddie and Amber said...

Yay!! I'm glad your home and everyone seems healthy and happy...besides the lights of course. Good luck these first few weeks, get some sleep when you can.

:: ashley :: said...

Meg! Congrats, they are absolutely beautiful!!! Can't wait to meet them ;)

Briann said...

Congrats you guys! They really are so cute!

Amanda said...

Congratulations! They are beautiful!

Natalie said...

Congratulations Megan and Dallin! I hope you recover quickly and are able to atleast get a little bit of sleep. These babies are beautiful, what a blessing. We can't wait to see them in August!

Jude and Ashley said...

Congratulations! What cute little baby girls!

Janel said...

CONGRATS!!!! That is so exciting! I tried to talk to you that Sunday but someone was talking to me and then when I looked back you had left :( That's great that everything went well! Did you get my text messages? As I was putting the girls information in at work I was glad to see they were both good weight and healthy. They are so beautiful little girls!

Jason and Jennifer said...

Congrats, they are so cute!

Melany said...

congratulations!! aren't you so happy that they're finally HERE? :) i hope you're feeling good and that you're getting as much sleep as you can! they are so sweet! i love both the names, especially avery. so cute!

Brooke said...

Congrats! They're beautiful. I hope your recovery is going well.

Melissa P said...

Wow, I am so late to congratulate you! I just read the post and hope that you are adjusting well to motherhood! Cute names!! I have always wondered how you tell baby twins apart!?!